Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Friday, December 08, 2023

Silly Site o' the Day

I've been sneezing a bit more than coughing today, and have started to regain my energy despite not having slept well at all. I got through all of my work that didn't involve talking on the phone, caught up on finances, did a couple rounds of washing up and finally made the stir fry I'd been planning since Sunday (left out a couple ingredients but will add them in when I use up the leftovers), and printed out address labels and our Riggs Residence Roundup in preparation for assembling our holiday cards this weekend. Now if only I could breath without the aid of nose drops and lozenges. But you can't have everything. Unless you want to combine cats with brutalist architecture, then you have this.

0 comments: