Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Thursday, December 14, 2023

Silly Site o' the Day

I did another trash run (this time the recyclable stuff) in the not-quite-as-cold today, and brought up more medicine care of Bezos' Emporiun. Ridiculous that I can't just get it at a pharmacy, but things being what they are today all the cold meds seem to be behind lock and key, and I can't even see through the locked cabinets well enough to find the stuff that's recommended for diabetics and people with high blood pressure. Thanks to a flurry of activity this afternoon I rounded out my eight hours of work without issue, and now my biggest worry (as it's pretty much been all week) is Robin getting over this illness, which has hit him much harder and lasted much longer than the version I've been through. Maybe some AI-located music would help?

0 comments: