Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Silly Site o' the Day

Well, I don't think I backslid that much, but it was tough being in the office, with colleague after colleague (including at least three of the partners I saw) suggesting I get the heck out of there. But honestly, I'm so much better than I was, and I kept enough distance (something I've learned to do since the pandemic) that I don't think I passed on anything. I masked up at the post office, where I sweated through my winter coat as I stamped and mailed my holiday cards, and on the bus during my commute, which took over two hours homeward-bound. At least I got to gaze on the Harlem River during much of it, but I didn't see any of this going on:

Via Laughing Squid. Now to recover at home at least until we go shopping on Saturday...


0 comments: