Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Friday, November 24, 2023

Silly Site o' the Day

I've decided enforced inactivity is the only way I'm going to get through all my little aches and pains and gastrointestinal issues, and today my system finally seems to be relaxing, give or take a half dozen trips to the "reading room." My daily glucose numbers are also down, as I attempt not to eat after 9 PM and to have a fairly light dinner if I have a big lunch (today's dinner was ramen noodle soup, one of my go-to's). As the large table was already out to hold the Thanksgiving stuff yesterday, today Robin put on an extra tablecloth and I began decorating with our usual holiday season tchatchkes. Because we have tons of time before the new year, I feel like I'm getting a nice jump on things. Speaking of calendars, have you ordered your Social Justice Kittens calendar yet?

0 comments: