Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Silly Site o' the Day

On the one hand, I know what today is. It's my youngest brother's birthday and I was able to call him to wish him well. On the other hand, that and my Wednesday call to Mom were all I could handle today. I couldn't even concentrate on work, and they pay me to do that. I wound up taking three paid time off (PTO) hours due to this horrid brain fog and accompanying aches and pains. I have no idea where I picked this up in Manhattan yesterday (my guess is the poke bowl place), but it's affecting Robin as well (albeit to a different extent). I hope I don't have COVID; I tend to doubt it but the symptoms keep changing. If I wake up tomorrow still foggy I'm going to self-test. Brain fog is awful. It's even worse than beer socks with handles. See you on the other side.

0 comments: