Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Silly Site o' the Day

I decided to use the company's preferred car service to get me to the airport next month, so that minor worry is now out of the way and I can get on with work for the next few weeks as I anticipate the trip. We aren't going anywhere this weekend, even with NY Comic Con in town, as we like our COVID-less lives and intend on enjoying being at home with our new living room blinds, bath towels, and sundry other things coming from Amazon's deal days. Baseball playoffs are narrowing down to a few select teams, all of which are playing enjoyable ball. Except for losing another comic book great (Keith Giffen, whom I knew in passing from conventions of yore) it was a very pleasant day. But for some reason I feel like I need to apologize:

Via BoingBoing.


0 comments: