Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Friday, September 29, 2023

Silly Site o' the Day

And that's a wrap for fiscal year 2023 at work! Got all the year-end stuff I could in to the folks who need it, now I can start with a fairly clean slate on Monday. I'm told I'm also getting a nice raise, so that never hurts, but in truth I'm just happy to still have a job, and particularly one where I can work at home during horrid days like this one. Even the trains were affected, doubtless rendering this map fairly useless. I was intermittently glued to the TV watching the havoc in Brooklyn and elsewhere, so grateful I didn't have to go out. Tomorrow we venture into Yonkers for our anti-COVID boosters and flu shots, as well as food shopping, so I'm hoping all the water has receded enough by then.

0 comments: