Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Sunday, November 13, 2022

Silly Site o' the Day

It's done! I've finally admitted to myself that I'm turning 65 soon and signed up online for Medicare. My body seems to have reacted to that my not hurting as much any more, and I spent much of the day without an elbow or ankle brace (although I think I'll still put them on tonight just in case). And the finances are all caught up and everything's filed away now, so I can start with a clean slate tomorrow when I log on to my work computer. Even my comics are filed adn put in the to-be-read bag, where I'm heading right now. let's celebrate with a domino run:

Via Laughing Squid.


1 comments:

PJ said...

Happy impending birthday! And always remember, as much as the aches and pains of age are things that vex us all the alternative of a long dirt nap is not the preferable option. May the year ahead be one of less aches and pains and lots of happiness and fun.