Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Silly Site o' the Day

Got up at least an hour before I wanted to, and 30 minutes before I had set my alarm for early departure into The City to drop off my PBF and visit the office. What a horrid express bus ride down into Manhattan! But seeing four of my partners and a few others I've missed dearly almost made up for it. I had my mask on until the hugs started; despite the latest rise in COVID rates, I just needed the personal connection, however briefly, with these folks I support and see all too seldom. Still, I masked up as soon as I entered the elevator down to the lobby, and was grateful to be back home and presumably safe by 10:45 or so when I logged on and actually started (or continued?) my workday. So now that I'm back in my happy place, let's check out a new Randy Rainbow song celebrating the kind of eyewear I used to don back when I was a kid:



0 comments: