Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Silly Site o' the Day

Well, it's official - New York State has reached an average of 70% vaccinated folks, and the state is allowed to open up again. I seriously cannot wait to go back to East and see what other stores remain alive in the Palisades Center. Have I talked about these food hacks yet? Some of them might even work. Certainly better than whatever Alton Brown tries to make on QQ, although the food is certainly not why we watch this YouTube show rather obsessively and gleefully. I really needed tonight's episode after a tough day where I found myself doing expense reports for almost three hours, as my partners surprised me with lots of entertainment and dinner expenses I hadn't anticipated. See, I told you we're opening up again!

0 comments: