Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Thursday, July 02, 2020

Silly Site o' the Day

Not a good day for either of us muscle-wise, so I'm glad there was nothing on the agenda. Rob's back is acting up and my shoulder is still bad. Isn't getting older fun? At least I have confirmation that my blood test order is in with the lab, but I don't think I'm going to get there until maybe next week given the state of our bodies. Shopping is going to be interesting enough without the extra trip! And I think one of the haircutting places I've used in the past is open again, but that's not a big priority either, especially as people are taking "opening up" to mean "let's act stupid and pretend COVID isn't around any more" rather than "proceed with caution." I'm progressing with the art book, through the first three chapters and drew some really godawful stuff as expected. Going to be a long while before I can re-create paintings with stuff lying around the apartment. If, you know, ever.

0 comments: