Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Silly Site o' the Day

I knew it was going to be One Of Those Days when I spilled an entire cup of hot tea that Robin had just made me first thing this morning. On the other hand, I left for work with a clean chair mat and keyboard drawer, and no electronics were harmed, so there's that. I really needed to watch my flailing, but I was so confined in the dentist chair during my semi-annual cleaning at lunchtime today that it wasn't an issue. Clean bill of health, old amalgams still holding up, getting dry mouth again due to all the meds but it's the time of year for Dry Everything so there's that. At least it's not bad enough for me to walk around with permanent duckface, although there's a Photoshop cure for that now.

0 comments: