Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Friday, December 20, 2019

Silly Site o' the Day

I feel profoundly privileged to be employed at a company that shuts down (worldwide, I believe) for the next11 days so employees can detach themselves from work entirely. Today was a bit of a trial, as I had unexpected work late in the day, and my tendinitis is making my left arm painful to use, but this too shall pass, particularly with a bit of rest. No actual plans for the coming vacation, other than visiting Mom tomorrow and seeing my eye doctor for my annual visual field test next Thursday. Lots of things I'd like to do, but no commitments yet. At least I made it home with financial gratitude from my partners and a big-ass candle (a white elephant gift, carried with my right arm) which was, fortunately, not one of these.

0 comments: