Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Silly Site o' the Day

I keep wanting to write more than blog entries, and I know once I get started it'll flow again like it used to, but I'm investing so much energy in work I don't have much to spare. Even in the summer there are things to do, courses to present, travel arrangements to make, photos to send out... Nonetheless I'm taking tomorrow afternoon off (mostly to do some extra food shopping) and I'm sure I'll recharge in time. I probably need more straight time off rather than four hours here or there, but I also need a plan, because I work best when I plan things. Even if we wind up going away somewhere, because I don't want to run into any of these hotel fails.

1 comments:

Dwight Williams said...

Have been there, have been living that restraint upon my own writing.