Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Thursday, August 09, 2018

Silly Site o' the Day

A fairly productive day off, despite a few intestinal issues throughout the day that prevented me from finishing up ironing. Considering tomorrow's laundry day there will only be more ironing to do over the weekend, so there you are. We went out briefly this morning to the place we only visit once a month or so now that I no longer need dry cleaning, where I picked up some dinner ingredients for the next few days, then I made a little dent on the item that's been on my DVR the longest, Season 3 of Outlander, which I may actually finish watching by the time Season 4 debuts in November. Too much media, too little time, too much of an actual life. I kid no one, I sit around watching the Weather Channel, which finally got around to seeing this a week after everyone else:



Via io9 on August 1.

0 comments: