Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Silly Site o' the Day

I'm back on the stationary bike (as of two days ago) and thus have enough energy to get me through the following day, at least through around 3 PM or so when I seem to crash. Had my once-or-twice-yearly cup of coffee this afternoon and managed to take care of lots of stuff before commuting home. Tomorrow should be a pretty light day but I fear I'll be crashing again. Anyway, I was too tired this evening to do more than just gather all the finances (it being payday) to be dealt with when I'm back at the office tomorrow and can think straight enough to balance a checkbook. In the meantime, I'm thankful for time-savers like Stop Clickbait; here's a collection of some of their latest.

1 comments:

PJ said...

Yay Elanye on the stationary bike! Good for you! I need to take you as an inspiration!