Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Friday, February 02, 2018

Silly Site o' the Day

So the silly white men in rural PA and their pet rodent have decided I'm going to have six more weeks of body aches. Foot's a bit better, eyesight's a bit worse, but I can't tell what's what due to the possible side effects of the medication. At least I got through a pretty busy day, and while I was "on call" for evening work during our busy season nobody needed anything so I was able to leave at regular time. Now the recovery begins! I hear there's some sort of football game this Sunday, but I'm mainly in it for the ads. Here's some vintage print ads re-imagined with the gender roles reversed.

1 comments:

Dwight Williams said...

We have a jury of three rodents and their silly choruses of accompanying humans in conflict with each other. I therefore plan to ignore them all and assume that spring will show up when and as it's supposed to.

Barring climate derangement, of course.