Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Thursday, January 04, 2018

Silly Site o' the Day

Wow, that wind outside is howling up a storm, that storm of course being what blew through here earlier today leaving around 10 inches of snow. Robin braved the elements to clear off the car and immediate environs, on the assumption that some plow or other will be through tomorrow and we may be able to get out and do our grocery shopping when the temps go UP to 20 degrees or so by Sunday afternoon. Meanwhile our firm's NY office closed at noon but most of us were already telecommuting with our laptops, and considering the deep freeze out there and my advanced age (I mean, ever since I turned 60...) I'm planning to do the same tomorrow. No fool I! Speaking growing old gracefully, let's consider the morphing Beatles:



Via BoingBoing.

0 comments: