Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Thursday, January 18, 2018

Silly Site o' the Day

Going downhill fast, but at least I have cleats for all that inclined ice outside by us. That's part of what's making me so exhausted in the evenings (well, that and my suddenly-increased workload as the admin whom I back up was out sick today). I've had half of Mom's chicken soup, and I'm now going to crawl into bed with more Sir David. Speaking of which, he did NOT do this one:



Via BoingBoing. Is this the type of person our current White House resident wants to emigrate?

1 comments:

PJ said...

Actually, I am in week two of a battle with the current round of the flu. It's especially insidious this year. I had a slight cough week before last and over last weekend wound up totally consumed by fever. If you catch it early you can grab some Tamiflu and I would suggest doing just that because after 48 hours you are SOOL. I've gotten through the week (I stayed home) and am thinking about going back to the doc again. Seriously, do not mess around with this one, people are dying from it.