Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Friday, December 08, 2017

Silly Site o' the Day

Home again, at the end of a very long day. Got up at 3 AM, showered and dressed, checked in around 4 AM, very full plane left around 6 and arrived prior to 9 AM New York time, too early for the customs people to begin their day so we had to wait... then it took forever to get through customs, then my Uber app wasn't working, but we were home by 11:30 then did some necessaries before doing the shopping because, hey, welcome home and did you know it's going to SNOW tomorrow? Anyway, I think I've probably been up around 24 hours so far, give or take, but we're going nowhere for the weekend so that'll help. I'm about to call it a day, but Robin's already gone to bed which means I have no help fixing our wifi which keeps shutting out. Only got about halfway through this killer video:



Via BoingBoing. Great to see us older women still rocking!

0 comments: