Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Thursday, November 16, 2017

Silly Site o' the Day

What a weird-ass day. I was on my feet more than I thought I'd be this morning, and by afternoon I was thoroughly exhausted and looking forward to my ophthalmologist visit - only the MTA made sure that was not to be, as I waited almost an hour for a bus to come which meant I had to reschedule with the doctor. Plus, I left my beloved camel-colored newsboy hat on the bus. Then I remembered the driver had asked me to call his cell phone and leave a message about the lateness situation that he could play to his supervisor, so I called his cell number again and, long story short, the hat came back. I swear, that hat's seen more adventures than I have. Maybe I should try the subway next time, only this might happen:



Via io9.

0 comments: