Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Sunday, November 12, 2017

Silly Site o' the Day

Weird day today. First our TV and internet went out after Robin went back to bed late this morning, and I had to wait until he woke up again to find out that it was our internet carrier. So we decided to do our meager grocery shopping whilst it was being repaired (something happened in the neighborhood, we were never told what), and the downtown Kingsbridge crowds really started to get to me and make me all irritable and we saw a cable repair truck pass us about a block from our house so, lo and behold, it all returned this afternoon and I was able to get some ironing done and I can't stop this run-on sentence! There! I need a break. Here's how you make a Nightmare Before Christmas "piescraper" (oh, I get it now, pie+skyscraper; not very fast on the uptake today):



Via Laughing Squid.

0 comments: