Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Sunday, August 13, 2017

Silly Site o' the Day

Had a wonderful time in Manhattan today with some ex-coworkers. Spamilton is very worth seeing if you can, it's off-Broadway now and is essentially a loving tweak on all things Broadway, with emphasis on Lin-Manual Miranda and his sudden gargantuan fame. My feet and legs are in a lot of pain at the moment, however. Our seats were at the tippy-top of the balcony, that was three flights up, and I don't know what I did in my stretches yesterday but every time I ascend stairs my right ankle screams in pain. Plus, we had a mix-up on where to meet so I had to navigate through way too many tourists. At least I wasn't at any museums, they were apparently packed as well from what I saw passing them on the express bus. Wonder if any of them featuredthose auto mechanics paintings.

0 comments: