Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Silly Site o' the Day

Whew, beyond exhausted. The first of two back-to-back photo days, followed by a rushed attempt to get all my other work done prior to tomorrow (when I'm situated in a different office) and Friday (when I'm taking a day off), followed again by getting absolutely drenched from head to toe despite my brolly as the heavens opened up at precisely quitting time. I had to bring home my laptop, which seems dry and working (as do all the peripherals, wish I could say the same for the bag they were in). I practically needed to wring out my clothes; I'm hoping copious amounts of paper towels will render my sneakers ready to wear come morning. In the meantime, in honor of "photo day #1," have some augDEmented reality:



Via Laughing Squid. Hope I haven't caught too bad of a chill...

0 comments: