Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Silly Site o' the Day

Good morning! Okay, rainy morning, and rainy all day (at least Yankee fans can hope so, considering the way the team's been playing of late), but we don't care, we're off to attend my young cousin Daniel's Diabetes Strike Party this afternoon, at which we hope to see lots of relatives. I'll miss seeing Mom, who lives a bit too far to make the journey alone, and who never seems to get my Silly Sites anyway, so here's another one she won't get for tons of reasons (she can't load videos in the Land of Dial-Up, she has no interest in smartphone games, etc.) It's a duo called Pomplamoose (what a great name for a band!) playing the Angry Birds theme:



My husband finds me the coolest videos. Here's another, an ad T-Mobile claims was "a congratulatory message to William and Kate":



They got a few good ringers in there.

0 comments: