Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Silly Site o' the Day

Well, the malware proved too much for the house expert and any number of virus-attacking software programs. My PC is, to all intents and purposes, unusable. So I've got the laptop hooked up to my monitor, testing various programs from work via remote access (so far only one doesn't work properly, but unfortunately it's the one I need the most) and mourning the temporary loss of Atlantis Quest which, alas, is only made for a PC. I still totally blame Cablevision; if it weren't for them and ABC being buttheads on Oscar day I wouldn't have gone looking for what wound up being the malware in the first place. Ah well, I did enjoy the Oscars, at least, as apparently did Ben Grimm according to Bully. Click here for the entire Twitter feed.

0 comments: