Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Silly Site o' the Day

Dang, stupid stiff neck. I've had excruciating neck pain all week when I wake up in the mornings. It's not on the side closer to the window so I don't think any drafts are causing it. Feels like a bit of a pinched nerve, probably from picking up or moving something the wrong way. The problem is, the nerve seems to be one of those employed when I use a computer mouse. Nonetheless, I'm hoping to do a blogaround later during this cold day. In the meantime, who couldn't use a rousing Hebrew version of The Ballad of John and Yoko, I ask you?:



I've forgotten most of my Hebrew so I have no idea what the actual lyrics are. Via Ken Houghton at Skippy's place, who recounts the pixel trail whence he came by it.

0 comments: