Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Monday, August 24, 2009

Silly Site o' the Day

Today was our annual company picnic. I'm very glad I decided to go, chiefly because I finally met some admins from our corporate HQ who until now have just been voices on the phone to me, and that's always fun. I'm also happy I forewent participating in any sports activities, although I did teach an admin how to play tetherball, a day-camp game at which I'm actually quite good (with at least two trophies to prove it). After about five minutes whacking the ball around the pole, I believe I still have the knack, and may wind up recommending the company schedule tetherball tourneys next year because, well, I really kinda suck at most other sports. Pretty photos (of things, not people) to come. For now, I need to shower and bed, as the real work week begins tomorrow. But first, here's a bit of Sarah Haskins:



And here's some more:



So tired...

0 comments: