Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Friday, December 12, 2008

Silly Site o' the Day

Now that the Dreaded Lurgy, or whatever minor version of it Robin and I had contracted, seems to finally be exiting, I'm more awake and alert and gaining back my appetite -- just in time for my office's holiday party tomorrow. I gotta say, it wasn't easy setting up the eats for a seminar this morning and not taking any myself! It also didn't help that Bora passed along a very yummy website, the Jewish Zodiac, whose motto is "Remember the Sunday brunch and keep it holy"! Check out their placemats:



If you click on that you can see a larger version. I was born in the Year of the Chopped Liver; Robin was born in the Year of the Pickle, which doesn't surprise me at all. Great mats; such a bargain!

0 comments: