Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Silly Site o' the Day

Sorry I didn't get to that blogaround yesterday. The combination of the afternoon rain and our unregulated heat (I hate having to rely on the landlord's wonky boiler instead of being able to adjust the heat ourselves) meant we both got really sleepy and were struggling to stay awake in our little steam room for much of the day. I mean, how much of a waste is it to have every single window open when the weather outside is in the low 40's? Anyway, I should have more when I return from today's interviews. Meanwhile, my ComicMix column is up for anyone curious about the modern ins and outs of jury duty. And you knew it was inevitable that someone would combine Obamamania and LOLcats into a site they like to call Yes We Can Has. Via Jesse at the Group News Blog.

0 comments: