Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Friday, November 30, 2007

Silly Site o' the Day

Well now, where we did last leave Elayne? Ah, that's right, with three training days left and a really positive 2+ hour interview under her almost-50-year-old belt. Well, I got a callback today from yesterday's proceedings -- my first callback in awhile, so I'm very excited about that. (In case you're reading this blog entry, S, thank you so much, and I look forward to seeing you again next Thursday!) And I think I've tied up just about every possible loose end here at the old office, including making the more urgent travel arrangements for my old boss, who was in and very appreciative and we even hugged before he left. So, all appropriate digits crossed (she said superstitiously), it looks like I may have a couple things to celebrate next week besides our birthdays and anniversary! Gosh, I'm feeling giddy! Let's pick a good Silly Site this time... hmm, how about a Blackadder quote generator (via Gerard)? It appears my cunning plan is working out after all!

0 comments: