Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Silly Site o' the Day

I'm getting too old for this, and hoping I never get too old for this. We had a lot of fun at the National, meeting lots of friends both old and new, but the after-con got to us, as we ended up standing for about 45 minutes in the wind and cold for the express bus home. Now Rob's back is worse, mine isn't far behind (well, it is behind me, but... oh, you know what I mean), I'm in considerable pain below the waist, and we're just going to stay home tomorrow in, with any luck, pseudo-fetal positions. Oh, and tomorrow I'll also be posting lots of photos from today's con, both here and on ComicMix. One of today's highlights was seeing Mark Evanier again; here, via his blog, is a very cool World Clock site.

0 comments: