Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Friday, November 16, 2007

Silly Site o' the Day

I was hoping to do a blogaround, but I haven't had the time or energy to even catch up on this week's ComicMix comics installments, although thanks to a touch of insomnia (gee, I wonder why) I'm finally caught up on reading all the columns. It's been two days and nobody's yet commented on my column, which has to do with the writers strike and how their residual reality compares with comics creators' royalties and such. Probably just as well, since I've been forcibly AFK and will continue to be through Tuesday. Meanwhile, Robin's back is acting up and we're hoping it'll ease in time for this weekend's National, I'd rather not go alone! Oh, and Suicide Squad: Raise the Flag #3 is out in stores now, so folks who want autographs this weekend can now bring the first three issues. Speaking of flags, via Eszter here's a site that lets you create your own flag mashup using bits of three different flags from around the world.

0 comments: