Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Silly Site o' the Day

Phase II of the Huge Ass Project should be done by tomorrow, and a coworker has offered to help with Phase III but I'm not holding my breath. Had my first physical therapy session to treat my hip bursitis and related conditions, so maybe by the autumn I can actually stroll around without my walking stick and go on the bike and lower that BP and feel better again. I know that's what Mom would want. She'd also want me to pass along this site she emailed me yesterday, Dr. Joe's Ethnic Music. I was a bit disappointed that "ethnic" in this case doesn't seem to translate into any other ethnicities than Yiddish/Jewish, but hey, that's how Mom swings. Besides, I suppose one can never have too many versions of Bei Mir Bist Du Schon.

0 comments: