Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Silly Site o' the Day

I've been poked and prodded and x-rayed and x-amined to within an inch of my life today, and I'm not that much closer to figuring out what's up with the pain in my back-hip-leg-whatever. The physical therapist has pretty much ruled out sciatica and thinks it might be bursitis, but he wants my ob/gyn to do an MRI on part of my Icky Female Plumbing first to rule out any other possibility. Considering my Icky Female Plumbing history that's probably wise, but my ob/gyn appointment isn't for another two weeks so I'm toughing it out until then, playing around with the latest officially sanctioned Simpsons Movie celebratory avatar maker with which everyone seems to be having fun and which I first saw on Shakespeare's Sister (by the way, Shakesville is back up). Oh, and Phase I of the Huge Ass Project is almost done, just another hour or so of data input and I move into Phase II. Of course, my boss wanted the entire 3-phase project completed by his return and that's just not going to happen, but what's the worst he can do?

0 comments: