Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Monday, May 14, 2007

Silly Site o' the Day

Well, my "vacation" from my boss has officially begun, and I find myself caught up with many more things than I thought. My unread DC comics have shrunk to a few Vertigos and Wildstorms, and I finally placed my order for last week's non-DC titles, which I'll pick up after the Ninth Avenue Food Festival this weekend (anyone out there want to go with me?); the newer DC titles will have to wait for the arrival of the next comp box. My checkbook is balanced and credit card bill paid, and I'm halfway through my next ComicMix column. Now I just need to catch up on bloggy things! I hope to get up to speed today and post the family pictures from this past weekend when I get home tonight, but no promises on either end, I still have the Huge-Ass Project to work on even in his absence (albeit Now With Fewer Interruptions so maybe it'll go faster). Nonetheless, a toast to things moving forward once more!



Brewtopia Beer Builder courtesy of Gerard, natch.

0 comments: