Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Silly Site o' the Day

My Wednesday ComicMix column has been posted. I enjoyed this one, which I wrote during the only time on Sunday I was able to summon up any energy at all (work's been really horrid, as it usually is before They go away to Europe for the spring or autumn, but now that the Huge-Ass Project has been front-burnered everything is even worse and on weekdays I can barely catch my breath, let alone time to post anything, then of course my body breaks down and I collapse on weekends), because it's about the first professional-level position I had in the comics industry, helping Vinnie Bartilucci run the programming for ComicFest '93 along with Steve. And it inspired Vinnie to write his own reminiscence, which is also up on ComicMix. So even though I'm still buried under the aforementioned Huge-Ass Project, I'm in a comic'y kinda mood today. How about the good ol' Simpsomaker (via Lauren at Feministe)? Apparently it was created by Quentin Devine but I can't see it anywhere on his animation site. I played with it but couldn't figure out how to save the result properly to display here (printing to PDF doesn't seem to work right with Flash)...

0 comments: