Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Reminders

Due to my sitting shiva this week, the 12th Carnival of Feminist SF and Fantasy Fans has been postponed until Monday, when I'm home and can more fully concentrate on things. So far I have nine submissions, which is just fine because I'm going to combine the Carnival with all the Estrogen Month: Pop Culture Edition posts I've made, doing a table like I did two years ago, and announcing the addition of at least one more feminist pop culture blogger to my sidebar.

I also wanted to mention, for anyone wishing to make a donation in the memory of my father, Alex Wechsler, that the Hebrew Free Burial Association has an online donation page set up, as does the Jewish National Fund (to plant a tree in Israel). The HFBA notification box asks for mailing information; my address can be found on my résumé, which in turn can be clicked to from my sidebar.

0 comments: