Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Silly Site o' the Day

Bit of a blogaround coming shortly. I didn't sleep well last night at all. In this kind of weather one's either too cold (being outside at all, inadequate heating indoors) or too warm (when the indoor heat isn't regulated well enough). Yesterday was a "too warm" day both at work and home. Even sleeping with the window open didn't help. On the other hand, one of the dreams I remember involved Leah's spirit coming to me and telling me everything was okay, "it's all good" and like that, and I remember waking up at around 6 AM with a tremendous sense of peace. Alas, ComicMix doesn't appear to have worked out the kinks yet, but I'm still feeding news items to the beast so I'm sure they'll appear sooner or later.



Thanks for your patience! Catalog card generator via Gerard, natch.

0 comments: