Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Silly Site o' the Day

I should know better than to consider my boss' holiday a breather for me; my two coworkers couldn't wait to heap more stuff on me on the assumption that I have "nothing to do" because he's out of the country, completely ignoring (1) the huge data-entry project he left for me before he took off and (2) my desire to get caught up with my own work before taking on stuff for them. Ah well, it's 3 PM and I can now relax a bit, having done massive paperwork for coworker #1 and two months' worth of filing for coworker #2. The last thing I need now is to be anywhere near the State of the Union speech tonight, but I felt like putting up a political Silly Site so, via Syntax at Scrutiny Hooligans, here's Global Politics in 30 Seconds:



Anyone know anything about Wonder Showzen? Is it still on MTV2? Is it worth watching?

0 comments: