Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Klinton Kerfuffle Kontinues - A Limerick

When MadKane emailed me her latest limerick, Ode to Ann Althouse, yet another example of the relative ease with which liberal bloggers take to mocking opponents as opposed to examining their own culpability in something, I was so frustrated that I shot one back 30 seconds later, which Mad then helped clean up a bit scan-wise and suggested I post:
Some bloggers are way too amused
By wingnuts who bitch about boobs.
They choose to ignore
The stuff that counts more
Like the absence of Blacks at the schmooze.
Near as I can tell, "boobgate" posts still far outnumber "hey, there are only white folks in that photo" ones in the supposed more-open-to-self-examination liberal blogosphere. Belledame has now weighed in with a nice post, but I haven't seen too many more yet...

0 comments: