Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Friday, September 22, 2006

Happy New Year!

When my heretofore-technophobic parents told me they didn't send out paper cards any more for Rosh Hashanah but only e-cards, I realized that I needed to get with the times. :) My e-cards are now all sent, thanks to a place I found that lets me send ten at a time without signing up for anything or giving them addresses of friends. Here's one of their cards, and my greeting to y'all:



Granted, the site's loaded with more pop-ups than I'm usually comfortable with, so I'm hoping recipients don't get any. If you're someone who still buys Jewish New Year paper cards in bulk, have you noticed the 8-packs have now become 6-packs (for the same amount of money if not more)? Yet more incentive to stick with the electronic variety and save a few trees, to plant in Israel or whatever...

0 comments: