Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Reasons to be Cheerful, Part One, Two, Three

Part One - The international round-trip travel originating from outside the US, which I'd been dreading having to do for my boss before he leaves the country next week (I've had actual nightmares about this), is all taken care of. He pretty much did it himself, as he had totally different preferences than I could have guessed, even after working for him for almost nine years. I could feel the tension leaving my body; it was physically shaking with relief. I can now concentrate on our vacation.

Part Two - This is really fabulous stuff. I'm currently on a Vanilla Brown Sugar kick; I'm determined to buy the hand soap too. I keep sniffing my arms like some kind of cannibalistic weirdo; dang, but I smell delicious!

Part Three - I get paid every other Tuesday. I got my pay stub today. This means that May is a 3-paycheck month. Me likee.

0 comments: