Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Comics Events of Note

I'm majorly pissed I missed my buddy Trina Robbins speak at MoCCA on Monday (we just couldn't leave the cats alone for that long after their traumatic boarding), but Heidi has a great overview of her talk. Tintin Pantoja mentions that Hilda Terry spoke as well, God bless her! Still going strong in her 80's! Update: Heidi has pictures!

Rich Watson has a nice report on the 5th Annual East Coast Black Age of Comics Convention (ECBACC) from this past weekend.

I'll be doing my Bristol convention report shortly, and it will probably be pretty short at that but hey, there will be photos accompanying it; I just have to organize them into a folder first. I'm hoping to get that posted tonight, then on to the pictorial of our day in London, then maybe some general holiday photos to wrap things up by the weekend, as Robin will be working. Speaking of which, this artist work ethic post by Kris Dresen really made me smile.

0 comments: