Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Thursday, December 15, 2005

It's Koufax Awards Time Again

Nominations are open! This is the one I really kinda want to win someday 'cause I feel like I'm part of that community, having actually met both Dwight and MB. Unfortunately, since I'm neither a focused, single-topic blogger (I'm not solely political nor comics nor photoblog nor New York nor, well, anything) nor a prolific writer this past year (while I blog every day I don't do too many long essays unless I have energy and/or time, both of which have been a scarcity in 2005), it's unlikely I'll make the finals or even semi-finals in this year's voting. However, I should like to claim some community karma based on all your good wishes following my recent hospital adventure, and request that you consider me in the category of Best Series, as I haven't missed a single day all year without posting a Silly Site. Thanks in advance!

0 comments: