Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Silly Site o' the Day

Man, am I zonked. Between the workweek I just went through, a late evening yesteday playing Diablo and rewatching Rocky Horror when I ought to have known better, Datsa interrupting our sleep at least twice, and sitting at the car service place for almost three hours to get my Sonata re-inspected for the first time, I feel like I've actually lost ground instead of catching up. My eyes can no longer focus, and sleep is definitely on order now for the rest of the weekend, although it will doubtless be more a case of "body and brain collapsing" than "refresh and recharge." Thank goodness for my understanding husband, who passed along this Silly Site today. Apparently the corporate powers-that-be are not amused...

0 comments: