Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Monday, May 23, 2005

More Kultcha Blogs of Interest

I'm pleased to report that my erstwhile houseguest and long-time friend Cat Simril Ishikawa has started a blog, and has a few pictures up from his trip "back east" as well as a great restaurant review from a local place in Vancouver. Also of possible interest to comic fans, although not yet on my official blogroll, is a new art blog from Chris Weston. Lastly, my friend Leah Adezio (who originated the "Silly Site" concept, calling it "Today's Link o' Silliness") has a LiveJournal but she's not really using it as a blog yet so, while I've put her on my Bloglines subs, I won't give out her URL yet. She even "forced" me to sign up for an LJ, handle elaynetoo, since both penelayne and elayneriggs were previously taken by some mysterious person or people who set up my syndicated feed, which I can't sign onto 'cause it's a syndicated feed and I really don't care for LJ so the new blog is really just a placeholder which allows me to post comments on members-only journals. Does any of that make sense?

0 comments: