Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Silly Site o' the Day

Well, my vacation plans got juggled around so I'm taking off a few days today rather than next week, which means I still have to call some places and change the plans I'd made back when those original days were set in stone. As it's supposed to be pretty darn cold today and tomorrow, my travel plans are fairly limited; today I'm driving Robin to his dental appointment then taking care of some local errands, and tomorrow we're going into Manhattan so he can visit DC and drop off the last pages of Bloodhound #9 (by the way, the solicitation needs updating, as the penciller on that issue is a fellow named Eddy Barrows), after which we'll swing by Midtown then down to my old haunts in the East Village for some Sharaku and shopping.

Mostly, though, I'll be updating my finances (haven't cracked open my checkbook since the start of the year) and filing indie comics, having gotten through the majority of my reading backlog yesterday. Oh, and blog reading, of course; the only categories in my blogroll with which I haven't caught up yet are News+Views Gals and my ever-patient compadres in The Liberal Coalition. But I've read and skimmed enough others to garner some more fun Silly Sites, including this very amusing Llama Song (beware the prompt whilst you're loading the page; you do not need to download the software in question). Via Rana, who's absolutely right that's just plain eeee-vil...

0 comments: