Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Friday, March 19, 2004

Friday Cat Blogging (™ Kevin Drum)

(Yeah, I'm still leaving up Kevin's Calpundit link in the header, even though he's moved over to the Washington Monthly, 'cause hey, if he ever decides to take up Friday Cat Blogging again it'll probably be on his personal blog...)

This week I actually thought ahead, and posted my FCB picture on my Buzznet homepage a few days ahead of time:


Split Level Kitties! Seems a shame we'll be getting rid of that computer desk when we move, but it won't survive another relocation. Cool stuff to note in the background includes the Bookworm game on my computer, my Lulu Volunteer of the Year award behind Amy, and the Perez/Ross Crisis poster on the wall.

Around the blogroll, Lis does her bit. And from Len Cleavelin comes this heads-up about a FARK Photoshop contest featuring a screaming cat. My God, won't someone think of the kittens?! As for MaxSpeak... oh dear, oh dear...

0 comments: