Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Quiz the Third

Following up on this post and this one about issue-oriented presidential quizzes, I just found another one courtesy of Echidne called President Match. I like this one a lot, except the "Next" button is on the top so you have to scroll back up after making your selections on each page. It pretty much gave me a 100% agreement with Kucinich, with Sharpton a close second, which sounds about right for me, and I liked the variety in the questions. Is someone out there compiling a list of all the quizzes, or is it just me? I must admit to being fascinated by how focused the blogosphere is with the actual issues, as the mainstream media makes itself look ever more foolish by concentrating almost exclusively on the stupid horse-racey stuff.

0 comments: